- Banks Quiet Title Story - In May, 2018, Al Banks reached out to Pinnola & Bomstein to help him recover title to his family's property from a series of crooks.
- An Abuse of Power Story - The Township supervisors were incensed that a local developer was seeking to convert a property into condominiums in a rural part of their Township.
- A Quiet Title Story - Sellers are sued by buyers who fell behind on mortgage payments and it turns out the legal description does not cover the house!
- Ben's Case - Ben is in jeopardy of losing his retirement nest egg, an apartment building, to foreclosure.
- Joe's Story - A long-time real estate partner is withholding Joe's portion of the proceeds from the sale of properties.
- Barb's Case - When the relationship sours in their joint home ownership with another family, Barb and her husband face a partition action with complex legal issues.
- Frank's Case - Real estate developer had breached his fiduciary responsibilities and improperly enriched himself at the Frank’s expense.
- Art's Case - Art's case was a hard-fought and complicated real estate partnership dispute between brothers.
- Don's Story - needs help on a questionable deed transferring property.
- Mary’s Case - Mary Brown found a row home in South Philadelphia to rent for her expanding family.
- Danielle’s Story - Danielle married Jonathan. Eventually they were divorced. For some unknown reason, they never reached an agreement regarding disposition of the house.
- Tony and Mark's Case - Tony and Mark were defendants in the automotive supply distribution business. The suit contended there was a violation of typical non-disclosure and non-compete clauses contained in employment agreements.
- Doug's Case - Doug and Mark were old friends who created a technical services firm that was just starting to take off. Doug did not have a clue that Mark was plotting his ouster behind the scenes.
- Hal's Case - Hal's business partners have squeezed him out and refused his buyout demands. Two other law firms have been unable to resolve the case. Our involvement produced a higher settlement than Hal had originally sought.
- Victor's Case - Victor's family-owned business is sued by a competitor alleging unfair trade practices, with complex jurisdiction and intellectual property issues.
- Judy's Story - Judy is a conservative investor. A stock broker has squandered a substantial portion of her retirement savings by investing in junk bonds.
- Charlie's Story - Charlie found himself in a dilemma. He had devoted his best efforts to the new business.
- Mariner East Pipeline Litigation - Mike Bomstein partnered with Clean Air Council in 2015 to mount a large-scale challenge to the project both on statutory and constitutional grounds.
Contact Pinnola & Bomstein today for an honest evaluation of your situation and your legal options.