Pinnola & Bomstein can help turn a potential problem into an asset. Many good lawyers will decline contingent representation because the potential recovery will not justify their time and expense. Similarly, hourly fees may create a problem for the client no matter how successful the outcome.
Creative outsourcing to Pinnola & Bomstein may be your solution. In plaintiff's representation, our firm has enabled clients to cap fees based on our hourly rates and our willingness to accept a flat retainer against a contingent fee. In defense litigation, we are sometimes able to accept a flat fee for all pretrial services.
Pinnola & Bomstein has accepted several new cases from firms that hoped to retain their clients but could not address their short-term needs in a cost effective manner. In these cases, Pinnola and Bomstein has assisted the client while respecting a client's continuing relationship with the referring firm. We also stand ready to assist members of the bar who need to refer out cases because of potential conflicts.
Out-of-state attorneys have found their clients in good hands at our firm. In recent years, we have successfully represented clients referred by out-of-state counsel in breach of non-compete suits; real estate transactions; a major real estate partnership case; and in quiet title litigation.
Here are some additional examples of matters in which we successfully represented clients sent to us by referral counsel:
- Defended a dentist in a suit brought by her business partner.
- Represented a real estate entrepreneur as defendant in a partnership breakup.
- Defended an out-of-state client against a claim for a real estate commission on a multimillion dollar industrial building;
- Defended owners of a Main Line property in a real estate partition suit;
- Represented a disabled physician against his former practice in an employment discrimination case;
- Represented a well-to-do real estate entrepreneur in a substantial fee dispute against his former partner; and
- Represented a successful physician against his partner in a business dispute.
If your client is a partner or shareholder involved in a breakup, you may wish to refer the matter to us for a free evaluation.We Solicit Your Referral
Pinnola & Bomstein also handles a substantial number of Social Security disability cases each year. Partner Peter Pinnola has been helping Social Security claimants receive benefits since early in his career as an attorney with Community Legal Services. Peter is highly regarded as a Social Security bar practicioner and has won important cases in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.Referral Fees
Pinnola & Bomstein pays referral fees, the terms of which are negotiable depending on the individual case. In ordinary contingency matters, with the client's approval, we pay one-third of the net attorney's fee. In addition, in some hourly matters we will also pay a referral fee.
Contact us to discuss whether our practices can work together. Contact us by telephone at (215) 592-8383 or by using our email contact form.